Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 5 of Insanity - Pure Cardio

I think this morning, Sean T summed it up absolutely right when he said "this shit is bananas" while he's laying on the floor.  I feel like I did pretty well keeping up this time.  I can definitely feel my cardio starting to come up.  Some of my toughest areas in general are still some of the stretches.  I'm looking forward to strengthening my muscles and gaining flexibility.  I was a little surprised with the pure cardio that although the exercises were intense, it was one circuit through.  With the other days, it's been the same exercise and multiple times through.  It's almost the end of week 1 and although it's been tough, I'm still really enjoying it.  Out of the workout videos that I've seen of have attempted to do, this one has really kept my attention and I'm really liking how each day is different.  Tomorrow's video is back to the one from  day 2- plyometrics.  I'm looking forward to doing that one again....and then having my day off on day 7. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment