Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 11 - Cardio Recovery

Today was back to the Cardio Recovery dvd.  Although it's "recovery", yeah you definitely work up a sweat...and a few of the exercises, I'll agree with my wife when she says they they're sadistic.  I feel like I'm gaining at least a little more flexibility... maybe not much, but a little bit.  I also think that my cardio and fitness level are starting to come up some because this time I didn't feel like I suffered as much as I did the last time.  I was also able to push through for more reps on a few things than what I did last week.  I still feel focused and motivated because if nothing else, I can feel some results even just with doing stuff like climbing a few flights of stairs, my breathing isn't as heavy now.  It's a bit hard for me to believe that with 2 more days of exercises, I'll have then completed half of the first month.  (Baby steps!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment