Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday- Insanity Day 4

Today was "Cardio Recovery" day.  Being that this is Insanity, I was ready for "recovery" to not be a recovery day at all.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The cardio recovery is actually a lot of stretching and yoga for about 35 minutes.  Yes, I still sweated.  The only thing that I found a bit tough for today is the fact that I'm not really flexible (doing Insanity, I'm sure I'll get more flexible than I am)... oh and I need a little more work on finding my center of balance.  I feel good so far- 2 more days and it's an "off day".  I still feel really motivated.  This is good- I'm really liking the Insanity program so far.  To be honest, it really is the only workout dvd that I've tried and although it's tough, I'm really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment