Thursday, August 4, 2011

Insanity Day 8 - Beginning of Week 2

WOW this was a rough morning!  I think I slept too long in the same position last night, because when I got up, my back was really tight (it still is, as a matter of fact).  I honestly had to pry myself out of bed to get up and do my workout- that day off really didn't do me any favors as I just really wanted to sleep this morning instead.  Day 8 went back to Cardio Power and Resistance.  I really had to dig deep this morning and push through the workout.  I really didn't feel like I had the energy or strength to get through it.  My main motivation this morning really was just thinking about if I didn't do it and didn't give it my best, that I'd never get the results that I want.  I needed to get off to a good start for week 2.  I'm not going to say that it was my absolute best workout, but I feel like I gave it all that I had this morning plus some.  I do know that I really gave all of the energy that I had and really wiped myself out.  Now I have a full day of work...I'd rather go home and sleep today honestly.  I'm sure that tomorrow's workout is going to  be better.  That day off really threw me off.  I know I'm supposed to take that day and rest my body and let it recover some, but man, that was tough getting back into it the following day.  ... 'til tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment