Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 10

It's Saturday!! But not exactly a rest day for me.  At least not from doing my workouts.  I'm really trying to stay on a schedule getting up early and getting it done.  I did, admittedly, let myself sleep in a bit this morning.  Instead of hitting Insanity at 5 am, I set my alarm for 6:30.  When I got up, my back was still a bit tight, but definitely better than it has been for the last few days.  The stretching portion of the dvds, I think, has really helped out a lot.  Today again was the Plyometric Cardio Circuit.  I still am having issues with all of the stuff from the "plank" (push up position)- that position continues to be one of my weakest areas.  I definitely feel my cardio coming up, so I've started to push that much harder too.  I swear- the amount of sweat that I put out today!! HOLY COW!!  I definitely exhausted myself and did the most and the best that I could do.  I'm really looking forward to re-taking the fit test next week.  I KNOW I can feel a difference and I KNOW that my numbers are going to be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment