Tuesday, August 16, 2011

20 Days Complete

I really had to push through today's workout.  I don't know why, but I felt a bit weak this morning, my stomach wasn't feeling the best, and I was a bit tired.  It took me quite a bit to get out of bed at first.  Still the motivation is that I need to do it if I want results- and not just half-ass it, get it going and put whatever I have into it.  So I did.  As usual with the Plyometric Cardio, I pretty much covered my workout mats in sweat... it was just really pouring off of me- even seemed like it was extra today.  The Level 1 drills still get me, along with the ski abs and in-and-outs.  It's that whole push-up position thing just eventually kills my shoulders.  I felt like I was doing better today, though.  After it was over, there was a certain sense of relief knowing that I've now finished 20 days and with tomorrow being the "off" day, that's 3 weeks that I've made it through.  After my shower, I pretty much collapsed on the sofa with my legs twitching and feeling really weak.  I know I pushed through extra hard today.  I really want results.

No comments:

Post a Comment