Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Insanity Day 13...And Tomorrow We Rest

I was honestly a bit disappointed in myself this morning.  I never heard my alarm go off at 5 am to wake me for today's 13th day of Insanity workout.  I heard my wife stirring around and woke up...and it was 6:30 and I needed to get up and get ready for work!!  I planned, then, to hit it hard as soon as I got home this evening.  Unfortunately my wife, Kristen, got sick, so I took off work at 1 and went and got her.  By that time, my stomach was upset and I wasn't feeling well.  I laid down for about an hour, then got myself up to get my workout done.  WOW What a workout!!  Today's Insanity was both Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs.  This was the first time I had seen the ab routine.  I definitely need to either work on my form or make some slight adjustments.  In the past, I've had lower back issues, but I know that it will help me if I strengthen my core (that, plus I wanna look really good for myself and for my wifey!).  I knocked both workouts out back-to-back.  Now I'm really exhausted and all of the muscles in my stomach are twitching.  I'm proud to say that right now, being that I finished my 13th day and tomorrow is my off-day, that I've completed the first 2 weeks!! Small victories- halfway done the first month!!  Tomorrow is photo day and measurements... looking forward to my next Fit Test in two days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment