Wednesday, September 7, 2011

6 Weeks of Insanity Done

The past 6 weeks have definitely flown by.  I can't believe that I only have 3 more weeks to go and I'll have successfully completed the Insanity workout.  This past week has been the start of the Max Interval Training section.  Honestly I don't know if I was really ready for this intensity.  Yeah, it's to be expected that the second month is when Insanity really ramps up, but OMG this is ridiculous!!  That's okay, though, I'm going to push through it and get it done.  I need some more results.  I haven't been satisfied with what my results have been for the last few weeks.  Part of that, I'm sure, is because I've done really bad on my diet.  I did go for my check-up at the doctor's yesterday, so this time I'll include my "official" weight as well.

After 6 weeks
There hasn't been too much of a change if any for the past couple of weeks.  Maybe others can see something that I don't, though.  The measurements don't reflect too much either.

Weight: 189lbs (down 3lbs in the past 3 weeks)
Stomach: 36 1/4" (down 1/4" since last week)
Chest: 38" (remained the same)

Okay really...for the next 3 weeks, I need to kick my ass back in gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment